Before Tim and I got married, we promised ourselves that after our wedding our first priority would be updating our master bedroom. We felt as a newly married couple, we really wanted a bedroom that better represented our personal style, with a more finished and put together look. Now that we’re in our 30’s and in a home that we LOVE and own, we feel like we can invest in better pieces (even though I’m still pretty frugal). We want items that represent our current style, my vintage, collected aesthetic, and pieces that will better suit this home’s space. Of course, once we made the decision to launch a bedroom redo, I instantly started a Pinterest board to house all of the inspiration for the room design. One of the biggest items that was reoccurring on my Pinterest board was a grey tufted headboard. I love the softness and elegance it adds to every room that I find them pictured in. They always look so cozy and classic and I imagine it working great in my space. Today I’m sharing a grey tufted headboard roundup featuring my favorite options for under $500 that I found during my hunt for the perfect headboard.
MY GREY TUFTED HEADBOARD ROUNDUP
For Under $500
Sainte-Chappelle Tufted Headboard, Joss&Main , $433.93
Tufted Linen Upholstered Headboard, Wayfair, $343.99
- Adella Tufted Upholstered Headboard, Wayfair, $254.99
- Skyline Furniture Linen Grey Tufted Headboard, Overstock, $260.09
Declare Upholstered Platform Headboard, All Modern, $260.99
Feliciti Queen Upholstered Headboard, Wayfair, $264.99
- Allure Button Tufted Queen Upholstered Headboard, Overstock, $295
- HomeVance Dianella Button Tufted Headboard, Kohl’s, $359.99
- ABBYSON LIVING Aspen Grey Tufted Linen Headboard, Overstock, $311.59
- Custom Addison Upholstered Headboard in Grey Linen, Home Decorators Collection, $349.00
What would you pick?
I know which is my favorite and we actually already purchased it! Can you guess which one I picked? Which would you choose?